All the Aviaintel staff members have a strong background in aviation HR, including payroll, staffing and other tasks related to crew management. We can provide a comprehensive set of services to assist you in the day-to-day management of your inter-national crew members and employees.
Some of the specific capabilities that provide additional benefits to you as our client:
- Managing and negotiating contracts.
- Setting up new crew members, including orientation.
- Managing all HR paperwork (insurance, payroll, etc.).
- Managing employee terminations and resignations, including enforcement of the employment contract terms.
In case you require temporary support for your operations, we can assist you in the setup and payroll of temporary crew members. Unlike traditional contract houses, we fully support the temporary staff as if they were your employees. For longer assignments, you may even be able to provide insurance coverage for them for the duration of the assignment.
Most of the Aviaintel staff members also have a staffing background. This allows you to work with us from the beginning to the end of the employment process for your crew members, which can include:
- Assessing staffing needs and defining job requirements
- Sourcing candidates.
- Screening and interviewing candidates, verifying references and conducting background checks (for US candidates).
- Pre-selecting candidates and reviewing the selection with you, our client.